Saturday, December 20, 2008

If LOVE so nice

Everyone wants to experience and has experienced it in some way,
From your favorite pair of designer shoes to the guy who took your heart and broke it in two,
Why do we want this thing,
This thing that makes you feel so damn happy one minute and like your life is over the next,
Those who don't have it wish they did and those who do are so damn blind,
This thing called love makes me bitter because I never seem to love the one that loves me the most,
Why is it that you always fall in love with the man that will hurt you the most,
The man who is like the devil in so much ways and comes to kill and destroy you,
I am tired of looking for true love because it seems like it will never come,
I'm tired of relationships where you think your in love,
And after a few months you realize you are not,
I am tired of breaking hearts because I don't want mine broken,
I am tired of meeting new people and trying to figure out if they are for real,
If he is the ONE,
The one that will love and cherish me until death do us part,
I am tired of this love shit,
I tried and all I did was BREAK hearts,
But the person who hurts the most is me,
If love so nice tell me why it hurts so bad.
And why do I hurt so Bad,
When I am the one that has done the damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment